Udemy – It’s not that Scary: A Beginner’s Guide to Public Speaking [100% OFF]
It’s not that Scary: A Beginner’s Guide to Public Speakingis an ideal course for anyone who doesn’t have much experience at public speaking or generally finds speaking in front of many people challenging. Together, we will go step by stepthrough fundamentalsof public speaking combined with useful exercisesand many tips & tricksto help you stand confidently in front of people, give your audience a great time and craft your own personal style, all in a compact format with the duration of slightly more than one hour.
After this course you will be able to:
- Fully understand and successfully deal with stage fright
- Have a confident presencein front of people
- Use your body languageto create a connection with your audience
- Gestureso that your body supports your message
- Find the optimal volumefor the room of any shape or size
- Maximize the potential of your voice
- Successfully avoid becoming monotonous
- Come up with a creative and attention-grabbing openingand ending
- Shape your messageand the contentof your speech in an effective way
- Explainconceptsby adapting to your audience
Regardless whether you’re a student, entrepreneur, executive, team leader, lawyer, teacher or simply wish to get better at making speeches for personal improvement, this course will give you a strong footing for any kind of public appearances – presentations, pitching, panel discussions, lectures, toasts– anything that includes stepping up an speaking in front of people. Plus, we will also have some funalong the way.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/its-not-that-scary/?couponCode=FB1AS7
Share with your friends :