Udemy – Intro to advanced .NET topics – Series 1 [100% off]
This is another course of my my series “Boost your programming skills”
Its targeted mainly to beginners in .NET programmers , but even if you are an advanced programmer you may find some topics that will help you.
In this course i will introduce you to a several advanced .NET Topics .
I will start by describing three basic .NET topics as follows :
- .NET Program execution : you will see how a .NET program executes and how it differs from pre .NET .
- Garbage collector : you will understand the concept of garbage collector in .NET framework
- Strong name assemblies : in this lecture you will understand the difference between weak and strong assemblies and you will know how to strong name your assemblies.
In the next section i will talk about some .NET APis :
- WMI or Windows management instrumentation : you will learn how to implement WMI in your .NET applications.
- Performance counters : I will explain what is performance counters and how to use in .NET
- IMpersonation : you will understand the concept of impersonation.
Then in the third section i will discuss 2 threading concepts :
- Background workers
And in the last section i will show you how to work with IL code by showing you how to use :
This is my course overview , i hope you will learn new concepts out of my course.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/intro-to-advanced-net-topics-series-1/?couponCode=TEMOCODE
Share with your friends :