Udemy – IaaS Cloud Computing With OpenStack MasterClass – Part 2 [100% OFF]
Enhance your career with a course in Masterclass OpenStack Mitaka # 2
OpenStack began in 2010 as a joint project of RackSpace Hosting and NASA. More than 500 companies have joined the project since.
OpenStack is an open source software for building private and public clouds. This is a cloud operating system that controls a large pool of compute, storage and networking resources throughout a data center.
OpenStack boosts business agility, availability, and efficiency by providing a platform with on-demand, resource pooling, self-service, highly elastic, and measured services capabilities. OpenStack has certain capabilities, like Self-service life cycle management, for example, the run, reboot, suspend, resize and terminate instances. We don’t need manual introduction to perform all these tasks. It will automatically do it using the different OpenStack services.
Now, why would you want to do that? Can’t you just subscribe with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, Salesforce, Google or some other cloud services provider? You certainly can. However, if you are not comfortable entrusting sensitive data to a third party and you have tons of it, then an on-premise or private cloud infrastructure would be the better choice. By building your own cloud in your own data center, you will have more control of your data. OpenStack enables you to do just that.
Let me take you through the basics which we will be covering in the course-
- Firstly, you will be introduced to OpenStack Series-I and few of its components or services as we call it here.
- Next, you will deep-dive into each of the components. You will learn their basic architecture.
- You will learn how to install and configure these components with informative demonstrations. They will be explained in simple, easy language.
- Assessment quizzes at the end of each module will help you test your knowledge of the module.
Prerequisites for the course.
Before you start the course, you need to have a good understanding of the following –
- Basic understanding of what virtualization is and how it helps a cloud owner ,to start with
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, such as Python, YAML, Bash etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
- Basic networking experience and full understanding of the OSI model.
Who will benefit from this course?
The New Stack and the Linux Foundation ranked OpenStack as the most popular open source project. This course will benefit you if you are a software engineer or system administrator interested in planning, deploying and even operating the company’s production and development clouds. This course will help you gain relevance in the industry of software development and deployment. The good news is that as of October 2017, LinkedIn listed almost 6,000 jobs, Indeed 2,500 jobs and Glassdoor 2,600 jobs with OpenStack as a title or a requirement. Learning OpenStack will definitely scale up your business profitability!
Grab your copy of the OpenStack Course, today!
Share with your friends :