Udemy – How to recover deleted photos and videos: Revealed! [100% off]
Just discovered you’ve accidentally deleted precious memories from your camera video card? Abandon all hope, or in under an hour – master the most powerful techniques to recover lost photos and videos from memory cards.
In the hands on project, you’ll use a spare memory card to:
- Take a photo
- Delete the photo
- Recover the photo on with ease in five steps on:
- Macintosh (Sierra)
- Windows (10)
- or Linux (Ubuntu)
Those with lost data can jump directly to step #3!.
We also explain exactly:
- Hhow files are undeleted (and how that works).
- Early signs to watch out for that your memory card may be suffering problems.
- What to do the very moment that you realize a photo or video has been lost.
In this course you’ll need:
- A Windows, Macintosh or Linux computer. Instructions are provided for MacOS (Sierra), Windows 10, and Ubuntu linux
- A digital camera and a spare memory card, if your following the project (rather than tying to recover files right away).
- A means of accessing the memory card on your computer.
- To use the freely available PhotoRec tool.
- The website webresizer
We invite you to join our growing student community of recovery experts, rescuing precious digital memories for yourself, your friends and family, by using this course.
Sign up right now, and we’ll see you – on the other side!
Share with your friends :