- Do you cringe at the idea of attending an event?
- Feel overwhelmed when you see everyone in clusters talking and feel left out?
- Wonder how to break into a conversation? Or get out of one!
- Forget someone’s name and want hide?
- Got a stack of business cards and no method of staying in touch?
- Feeling anxious to advance your career but not sure how to talk to “senior level” peoplle?
In this engaging, fast paced course you’ll learn skills and strategies to gain confidence when you need to “work a room.”
You’ll have a completely new perspective on how to manage normal/natural anxiety when talking to people you don’t know (and why you can blame your parents).
You’ll walk away having a greater understanding of how to make connections and stay in touch.
- Anyone who wants to gain confidence at events – from a BBQ to the Oscars
- People who understand they need to connect with others to succeed – professionally and personally
- Individuals who want to expand who they know and more importantly – who knows you!
- People who have been in the workplace for awhile and feel stuck
- Anyone starting out in their career and wants to make a good first impression
- Non-sales professionals (eg. architects, engineers, doctors, accountants) who need to bring in clients
- Sales professionals who are great at closing business and want to polish their networking skills
- Fundraisers who are seeking ways to connect to donors in an authentic way
Share with your friends :