Udemy – How to Master Hiring: Pick the right candidate every time [100% off]
Did you know that the average cost to hire a new employee is more than $4,000?
And if that wasn’t enough, consider this:
- It takes an average of 27 working days to hire a new employee (an all time high!)
- The best candidates for a job are off the market within 10 days
- 60% of candidates will quit an application because it takes too long
- 64% of applicants will share a negative application experience with friends and family, and 27% will go as far as actively discouraging others from applying to the company
Alarming statistics, wouldn’t you agree?
All signs seem to be pointing to the job market being stacked against you.
So the question then becomes …
Are you doing everything you can to attract, identify, and select the perfect candidates for your job?
Because, let’s face it … if your hiring process isn’t as effective and efficient as possible, you’re not only missing out on the best talent, you’re also wasting time and money trying to fill needed positions … and potentially damaging your company’s reputation.
So how exactly can you optimize your hiring process to attract the best candidates for the job and represent your company in the best way possible?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to cover in this course.
- How to identify if and when a new hire is needed, and how to align them with your company’s goals and objectives
- The role of a hiring manager, their responsibilities, and how they can be most effective
- How to put together a great job posting that attracts the best talent
- Where to look for talent and which tools can be used to help the process
- Screening methods and techniques to identify the best possible candidates
- How to promote diversity in your hiring process by using blind hiring techniques
- How to conduct effective interviews and select the best candidate for the job
- Making and negotiating job offers & onboarding new hires to your organization
By the end of this course, you’ll have a great understanding of how to put yourself in the best position to attract, identify, and select the best candidates for any job you need to fill.
Let’s get to it!
Share with your friends :