Udemy – How to be present whilst presenting [100% off]
We all have to communicate right? Whether you are a baby crying for milk or you are a businessman pitching his next big idea! What amazes me is that many of us forget how to use our natural skills and develop unhelpful habits that can inhibit us, leave us a nervous wreck and make us unable to communicate effectively. This course teaches you easy to implement acting techniques which will press the reset button and allow you to present with flair and presence.
I will guide you from nervous wreck to polished performer:
- I will teach you how to be present whilst presenting, using the skills I have learnt as a Professional RADA Trained Actress.
- By the end of this course you will have a ‘carpet bag’ of tools to help you get your message across including vocal techniques, a greater awareness of physicality and how to train your brain to help you overcome inhibition and unhelpful self-analysis.
- You will learn about how to warm up your voice before a presentation, how to use effective body language to keep your audience engaged and how to keep your mind clear and focussed.
- You will have a clear understanding on how to structure a presentation both from the point of view of writing it and performing it.
- You will learn how to help your brain memorise your presentation whilst being free and easy in your delivery.
- You will be introduced to elements of the Alexander Technique which can help you free your mind and body of tension and stress.
- Although I am going to let you in on the secrets of professional acting, I will not expect you to be any good at acting, all I am asking is that you tap into those natural skills we all have had since birth which have been covered up by years of bad habits, learned behaviours and past experience which has made you feel you are unable to present effectively.
Being able to speak publically can open up many doors in the business world. From being able to pitch effectively to selling your products through sales presentations, this course will give you the skills to speak confidently and professionally and this in turn will allow your business to flourish. The more confident and engaging we are, the more likely people are to listen to you. You will be free of the shackles of inhibitions and able to take the world on by storm.
Sign up for my course today and you will be let into the secrets of RADA’s world renowned training – something that has only been afforded to 3000 people in the last 100 years. Too good an opportunity to pass up? See you at rehearsals soon!
Share with your friends :