Udemy – How to Analyze Multifamily Investment Opportunities [100% off]
Thinking about investing in multifamily apartments but not quite sure HOW?
Let us show you professional techniques and give you professional investment models to help you find the winners.
THIS IS AN ADVANCED COURSE.
This course assumes a working knowledge of real estate investment fundamentals.
We assume you under the fundamentals of discounted cash flows.
That you have a working knowledge of IRR, yields, cap rates, etc…
If you don’t have any background, take Symon’s Intro to Real Estate Investing first.
What’s covered in this course:
- How to conduct market analysis at the regional, neighborhood, and competitive level.
- How to conduct financial analysis for a multifamily investment.
- How to analyze and verify income sources
- How to analyze expenses
- How to look at capital expenditures
- Evaluating rent roll
- Creating tenant profiles
- Key points of negotiations for the Purchase & Sale Agreement
- What is the Gross Rent Multiplier and how to use it
- Review of key investment metrics in the multifamily context.
- Proper due diligence
AND multifamily case studies!
What if I don’t have any real estate background?
If you missed it earlier, this course assumes prior knowledge or background. Go take Symon’s Intro to Real Estate Investing course if you have ZERO background.
Why is there so much math and numbers?
You can’t properly evaluate a real estate investment without looking at its numbers. So if you hate math and don’t like numbers. This course isn’t for you. Serious real estate analysis is probably not for you either.
Why do you use Excel so much?
Good question. Analyzing real estate investments involves looking at the numbers and it’s easiest to do so with spreadsheets, which is why we use Excel here extensively. But the good thing is you don’t have to build any of the models yourself. You just need to be able to follow along and then you’ll be able to use the models we give you.
These models are the same ones we built when we worked for multimillion dollar investment funds helping them find and analyze multifamily deals.
Can you make me rich by taking your course?
No way! Not just from taking the course. Anyone who promises you that is selling snake oil.
If you take my course AND apply the learnings to make smarter invests in the future, then you have a chance.
What we can guarantee is that you will leave with some serious real estate investing knowledge and techniques.
What will I be able to do after I take your course?
After taking my course, you will be:
- Able to confidently use professional real estate investment techniques to evaluate multifamily deals.
What WON’T I get from this course?
- You will not get a Real Estate License from taking this course. You can only get licensed by taking the appropriate test with the testing agency of your state and country. But what is taught in this course has nothing to with getting a license, which focuses on how to legally transact real estate deals between buyers and sellers. This course is about investment analysis.
- We will not be evaluating your personal investment deals for you in this course. This is about you learning how to do it on your own using the lessons and the tools here. =) If you really want us to consult, you can reach out to us. Our hourly rate is $350/hr.
Tell me again why I should take your course?
If you’ve read this far down, you already know why. You’ve always wanted to. So why haven’t you pulled the trigger?
Ask yourself this: “What is holding me back?”
Are you afraid you’ll actually learn what you’ve always said you would but never did?
Yeah, you’ll have to put in the time and effort. If you’re lazy, this course (or any other course) won’t be able to help you.
But if you’re serious about learning real estate investing, then I can definitely help you.
Plus, you have absolutely ZERO risk.
Udemy gives you a 30-day money back guarantee and they’re really really good on that.
Share with your friends :