***LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY PRICING***
In three lines, what is Harmonica Jamz?
Do you know Bob Dylan? Neil Young? Other famous rockers who jam the harmonica that you like?
Harmonica Jamz is your one stop shop for learning how to play songs and jam on the harmonica BETTER than all those guys, quickly.
And you DON’T have to have previous musical experience – since it is designed for experienced musicians or total beginners alike. Harmonicas are easy – and this the optimized, most effective way to learn it.
Why should you listen to me?
I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to thousands of students in the last six years – while traveling the world and jammin’ with many different musicians. I play the guitar, harmonica, piano, flute, trumpet and other instruments, and I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively – and with FUN.
My guitar blog, GuitarHippies-com, (founded 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 50K from over a 100 different countries*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com course and blog that has been up since 2016.
*According to SimilarWeb-com stats.
Wait. Why should I play the harmonica anyway?
Well, harmonicas are unique instruments in a couple of ways. They are:
- Easy to learn and to play. (when done with the right teaching method)
- Extremely compact – can always in your backpack or pocket, ready to play.
- AFFORDABLE. 40$ buy you the best ones, hand-made in Germany.
- Social instruments – always ready to jam with other guitarists and friends.
- Sound great with multiple music genres from rock, to blues, to pop and country.
- Developing your ears and feel for the music.
Why shouldn’t I take another course or just watch free YouTube lessons?
1) Your time is valuable, and trying to learn your way through random lessons on random harmonica topics (instead of using a systematic, proven approach) will probably not get you as far as
2) Harmonica Jamz is built in a unique way which makes it the most interactive (and therefore – fun and easy to learn from) harmonica course online. After each lecture, we will have an interactive jam session where you will be playing the harmonica along to the relevant music, while the key points that we just talked about will be right in front of you, in a text form.
This way, you have fun while the knowledge gets implemented in your brain and gets you ready to get out there and jam with real people.
*By the way, Harmonica Jamz is also professionally produced and filmed in a boutique music studio, and in standards of quality that are unknown in the harmonica videos world. The lessons are a joy to watch and listen to – as you can see in the previews.
What are the topics that are covered in the course? How will they help me?
We cover two big topics: 1) Playing Songs. 2) Improvising music and jammin’ with other people.
It is all done using the following “building blocks”:
- Playing the harmonica with the tone of a professional – to get the most beautiful sound you can out of your harp.
- Learning to play single notes – this will enable you to sound more precise and enrich your musical pallete.
- We will learn specifically how to play some famous rock songs to get you started.
- You will learn the basics of music theory – this will enable you to start IMPROVISING your own riffs.
- When you will know how to improvise, you can confidently get out there and jam with other real musicians!
- You will acquire a solid sense of rhythm through the Harmonica Jamz Rhythm Method™. Rhythm is one of the biggest foundations to sound great on any music instrument.
- You will know all the notes of the harmonica in all three octaves. This means you will be able to play songs by ear and to improvise with ease – instead of randomally “shooting in the dark” like how most amateur harmonica players do.
I think I’m sold! You mentioned that we learn some songs. Which songs exactly?
Yes! Playing songs’ melodies is one of the most satisfying musical experiences you can have.
In the course, I will show you my examples of those songs, and then you will get to play them yourself while I show you the harmonica notes on screen and the music is playing for you in the background without my harmonica. (check out the preview of “Let It Be”.
The songs that we will learn include:
- The Beatles – Let It Be
- Leonard Cohen – Hallelujah
- Bob Dylan – Knockin’ on Heaven’s Doors
- The Rolling Stones – Angie
- You Are My Sunshine
I am currently working on a songs-only course (without the improvising parts) which will include 20+ more famous songs.
Can’t wait to see you inside!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/course/harmonicajamz/?couponCode=0DBA7238C728F383A5DF