Udemy – Hands on Sketch 3 Training – Website Design [100% off]
In this course, I’ll walk you step-by-step through the process of re-creating every element on some amazing looking web pages, all using Sketch 3. Upon completion, you’ll have real-world experience building basic and advanced web pages using Sketch.
What kind of Web Pages will I be duplicating in this course?:
- Fleet Feet homepage
- Header, Hero Area, Images and hover states, blog section and footer
- LinkedIn Profile page
- Search Header, Navigation bar, profile Details, How you’re connected, etc.
- Top Selling website Template from Template Monster
- Navigation bar, Hero Area, Various section with multiple Images and text content
Sketch 3 is an amazing product that’s gaining popularity as the top tool for designing mobile app screens, due to its very intuitive controls and ease of use. So why not use it for web design as well. If you’re interested in learning how, this course will get you up to speed on using Sketch3 in no time.
- Start with the basics: Draw and manipulate shapes, inserting images, working with fonts
- Web Page Duplication: Follow along as we recreate some truly impressive web pages
- Sketch 3 for Mobile Design Course: I’ll give you an overview of my Hands on Sketch 3 Training for Learning Mobile App Design course.
Class Resources & Support:
- You’ll see the process I use when designing and where I get my resources
- If you have a question, a comment, or need help, post it in the Q & A section
- Once enrolled, you can join us on the Slack group chat to talk about the course and get feedback from myself and others who are also enrolled. Contact me to request an invitation.
Share with your friends :