English Pronunciation Masterclass
During the course the native teacher covers the following topics: English pronunciation, English speaking, English grammar rules and patterns including English verbs with accent on English tenses, English vocabulary, English conversation and communication skills. The interactive board helps the visual learners and the immersion method used for teaching accelerates the learning speed, the comprehension of the spoken English and the fluency.
It includes free .pdf support.
This course includes:
- This English course includes: FULL HD Video Lessons presented on an Interactive Board
- This English course includes: Downloadable .pdf Files for each Lesson
- This English course includes: Everyday situations presented in English
- This English course includes: Listening and speaking practice
- This English course includes: Full Lifetime access
- This English course includes: 30-Day Satisfaction or money back guarantee
- This English course includes: Access on computer, mobile and TV
This English Pronunciation course integrates the innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who designed the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions.
Each English lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context, creating the perfect environment to learn English.
Downloadable .pdf file for the lessons included in this English course.
This English course offers you video courses that are tailored to incorporate various methods into teaching and accommodate different learning styles. These methods can be a perfect fit for each student who wants to learn and improve their English Pronunciation.
If you still wonder why this English course?
1. First and foremost, each lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context. The communication is adapted to each student and to real-life situations, in a friendly and easy manner.
2. Second, the students can learn English at their own pace, and in order to enhance their concentration and comfort level.
Share with your friends :