Udemy – DJI Drones: How To Become The Ultimate Pilot [100% OFF]
**** Compatible with DJI Spark, Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Drones ****
- Fly with confidence
- Fly safely and within your laws
- Fly without crashing or damaging your new drone
- Get silky smooth, cinematic videos, even if you’re a beginner!
- Get a great value course with heaps of base and advanced content
Get up and flying within a few hoursall while knowing that you’re not only flying within the law, but that you’re not going to crash and have thousands of dollars go up in smoke.
You’ll be able to capture those silky smooth, cinematic videosyou’ve all seen in no time plus you’ll learn what to look out for and how to avoid the most common mistakes pilots make.
DJI Drones: How To Become The Ultimate Pilotis brought to you by Alex, an Australian finance and technology writer that has been helping people crush their mortgages as well learn and get the best out of technology for over 5 years.
This material is covered with simple steps and clear demonstrations of how to fly. With hours and hours of one on one videos comprised of 49 sectionsyou’ll learn exactly what buttons to press and the best way to use your drone.
This course could very easily save you THOUSANDS of dollars by preventing you from crashing your drone or damaging it long term by doing the wrong thing. Best of all, this course will be with you right from the basics, all the way up to advanced flying modes and tips on how to perform cinematic video recording, panoramas and more.
What You Will Get
- Lifetime Access
- 30-DayMoney Back Guarantee
- 8.5+ Hoursof Practical And Flying Videos
- Confidence that you know how to fly within the law
- A dedicated section on how to avoid crashingor damaging your drone
- A huge advantage over everyone elsethat will get you flying your drone fast
- The new ability to produce gorgeous, professional grade videosand photos
- Not just vague descriptions but specific, step-by-step instructions that cover everything
What You Will Learn
- Why flying indoors often results in new pilots crashing their drone
- How to get those silky smooth videos that everyone loves to watch, even if you’re new
- Special points that are unique to your drone on how to avoid long term damage
- The specifications of your drone and how complex they really are
- The reason there are so many restrictions on drones and where you can fly them
- A huge mistake many pilots make when storing their drone in the car and how to avoid it
- How to fly your drone to get the best videos and why most people fail
- What other great 3rd party apps are out there to get the most out of your drone
Join this course 100% risk free today!
Share with your friends :