Udemy – Discrete Math: Complete Mathematical Induction for Beginners [100% off]
Discrete math is very much “the real world” mathematics. Discrete math is essential to college-level mathematics and beyond. It is increasingly being applied in the practical fields of mathematics and computer science and is a very good tool for improving reasoning and problem-solving capabilities.
Mathematical Induction is an important part of Discrete Mathematics and is highly significant in today’s world. Nearly all areas of research in mathematics use induction. It is truly an indispensable tool for Mathematicians. Using induction, one can conclude the truthness of infinitely many Mathematical Statements.
The mathematics of modern computer science is built almost entirely on discrete math, in particular Mathematical Induction, Combinatorics and Graph Theory. This means that in order to learn the fundamental algorithms used by computer programmers, students will need a solid background in these subjects. At most of the universities, a undergraduate-level course in discrete mathematics is a required part of pursuing a computer science degree.
Mathematical Induction forms the foundation of all the Computer Program/Algorithm Correctness Proofs used in Computer Science. Correctness Proofs play a very important role in Computer Science in proving the functioning of the program/algorithm. Usually coders have to write a program code and then a correctness proof to prove the validity that the program will run fine for all cases.
Hence, Mathematical Induction is a great technique from discrete math and is fun to learn.
In this course you will learn everything in Mathematical Induction including:
- The Principle of Discrete Mathematical Induction
- Learn to use Mathematical Induction for Proving Mathematical Statements
- Learn to use Mathematical Induction to do Computer Program/Algorithm Correctness proofs
- Mathematical Induction & “The Towers of Hanoi”
- Mathematical Induction for “Proving the Sum of an Arithmetic Progression”
- Mathematical Induction for “Proving the Sum of squares of first n natural numbers”
- Mathematical Induction in “Proving the Divisibility”
- Mathematical Induction in “Proving the Inequality”
- Mathematical Induction for “Proving the Sum of a Geometric Progression”
- Mathematical Induction for a “Brain Teasing Real Word Problem”
- Mathematical Induction for “Proving a result from Geometry”
Everything is covered step-by-step in live to make one comfortable while learning and also understand the concept in the best way. We are sure this course will be very much rewarding in terms of your career and academic growth and is definitely the amount spent. Moreover, this will be a fun to learn course for anybody who is a Math lover.
The course comes with 100% money back guarantee. This course aims to deliver a quality content and meet the learner’s expectations to its best. However, if you ever think that the course is not worth the amount spent, you can ask for a 100% refund within 30 days of the purchase this course.
Share with your friends :