Udemy – Design of Reinforced Concrete Beams [100% off]
All about RC Beams in ONE Course.
In the previous course, you have been introduced to the philosophy of Reinforced Concrete Design. This course ‘Design of Reinforced Concrete Beam’ gives you detailed understanding, explanations and procedures for the design of RC Beams.
What to expect from this course:
After completion of this course, you are expected to be able to design: the two types of rectangular Beams (singly and doubly reinforced), and T-Beams. In addition, you will be able to design the shear reinforcement for beams.
What are exactly the points covered in this course:
This course focuses on the following concepts:
- Philosophy and Design of Singly Reinforced Beams
- Philosophy and Design of Doubly Reinforced Beams
- Philosophy and Design of T-Beams
- Types of Cracks and how to resist them using the appropriate Types of reinforcement
- Philosophy and Design of Shear Reinforcement
Students completing the course will have full understanding of the design of Rectangular and T- Beams. In addition, students will be able to design these beams given the service loads. Quizzes will be added on demand.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/design-of-reinforced-concrete-beams/?couponCode=CON1FREE
Share with your friends :