The Server+ certification program was developed by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) to provide an industry-wide means of certifying the competency of computer server technicians. Everyone must take and pass one exam: SK0-004 in order to get Server+ certification.
In CompTIA Server+ (SK0-004) exam tests students with 100 multiple choice questions. You will get 90 Minutes and passing score is 750 (on a scale of 100-900).
CompTIA Server+ Exam objectives:
- Install and upgrade server-class hardware.
- Install and configure server NOS and applications software.
- Configure RAID arrays.
- Use management and monitoring tools.
- Create disaster recovery plans.
- Troubleshoot hardware, storage, networking, and software issues.
Share with your friends :