Udemy – Write In Steps: The Amazing Nonfiction Book Writing Formula [100% off]
More than one thousand four hundred students have now enrolled in this course.
How would you feel if you could write your nonfiction books following simple quick steps? Not only that, but end up with a quality book?
This is something you’ve probably never seen before.
- No long outlining process.
- No long agonizing writing marathons.
- No long editing sessions at the end.
- Each step includes everything a quality nonfiction book should have.
This is a game changer for many authors. You’ll see this for yourself when you use this process.
My name is Ian Stables, author of more than fifty Kindle books. I am going to reveal to you the ‘Write In Steps’ method. It’s the easiest way to write non-fiction books. It’s a system I developed over the years. It makes it so simple, ANYBODY can do it. Just follow the simple steps.
NEW BONUS VIDEO ADDED OCTOBER 12TH 2015: The Little Books Method – Make Big Books Easy To Write
THREE NEW BONUS VIDEOS ADDED SEPTEMBER 30TH 2015: How to Write Your Entire Book in a Mind-map.
You know how it feels to write a book. You are anxious to complete the outline so you can start to write your book. I was the same. I constantly worried in case I had forgotten something.
After the outline, comes the many hours of writing. You struggle trying to decide what to say next and how to say it. When you’ve done all that, you’re still far from finished.
You have to edit everything you’ve written. How I always hated this long process. I’m sure you are familiar with the feeling in the pit of your stomach as you are faced with this task..
I am an innovator and always look for better ways. After two years of learning, testing, and tweaking, I finally created a simple and repeatable step-by-step process, that easily turns out quality books. Writing is a lot simpler and faster now.
ANYONE can write a quality non-fiction book with this simple step-by-step process.
You can write a book on any subject. Just follow the simple steps.
“Ian provides a simple and effective method to reduce the mountain of information you want to convey into mole hills that are easily and swiftly surmounted.”
“I loved the Kindle “Write In Steps” book and read it from start to finish. And then I discovered the “Write In Steps” Udemy course and jumped on it. We all know that being taught through visuals is a step above the written word and this held true for this course. I highly recommend it to anyone just starting out as a writer but also to seasoned writers as well. The content and the delivery of it was done in a folksy, engaging manner. The instructor is encouraging every step of the way. By time you finish this course you will be psyched to start a new book without delay!!!!”
“I’ve just completed the course and I realized how simple the process of writing a book can be, when it’s divided into small baby steps. Every video is a well-structured information that is easy to comprehend. What I like most in this video presentation is that the author did a good job providing examples for each step in the process. I highly recommend this great tutorial to anyone who is interested in the subject!”
Other writing methods follow the long laborious method of creating an outline, writing the book, and finally spending a long time editing it.
The ‘Write In Steps’ method is different. It is much easier, faster, and produces a far better quality result. In simple steps, everything is included that makes a quality non-fiction book.
The normal way is to spend a lot of time creating the outline. After that, there is the long writing process. Finally, you have to edit everything you’ve written. I am going to teach you my very effective process that writes top quality non-fiction books. It’s far simpler than the normal process and produces excellent results.
This method combines all three steps.
You start writing your book from the very first word. The editing is done during the process, which is far easier.
My books have improved since I started using this process. It is so simple. Anybody, who can type, can write a quality non-fiction book.
Here is an overview of the entire process…
- Create simple lists in just minutes. These are the most important parts of your book.
- One at a time, easily expand each item using my unique Conversation Method. I will reveal it to you. It is super simple and you’ll always know what to say.
- In easy steps, add examples, analogies, and learning aids.
- Edit the short section before you repeat with the next. I am going to teach you the most effective way to catch every single error and poor wording. It’s a highly effective editing process I developed through trial and error. It doesn’t miss a thing.
- Craft an introduction that practically forces people to buy and read your book. This is a very effective three step process.
- Write a simple book conclusion that reviewers of my books have they love.
- When you’re done, your book just needs formatting. That’s it. Simple.
PLUS… GET THESE EYE-OPENING BONUS LECTURES
Bonus Video Added October 12TH 2015:
The Little Books Method – Make Big Books Easy To Write This makes writing big books a whole lot simpler. I recommend you check this out.
Bonus Videos Added September 30TH 2015:
How to Write Your Entire Book in a Mind-map
Main benefits are…
- Write the structure and entire text within one document
- Easily see everything on one screen
- See your entire plan while you write
- Easy to move around sections and/or delete unwanted items
- One document to work with
- Easy to back up, as it is one file
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: I am confident you will benefit from this course and improve the way you write your non-fiction books from now on. But if for any reason you are not happy, for your peace of mind, Udemy offer a 30 day full money back guarantee. Udemy handle the refund process themselves. However, I’m sure you will love the system I present here and as a result will not want your money back.
Stop writing your books the old hard way.
Enroll now to write quality nonfiction books the easier and faster way.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/write-in-steps/?couponCode=free22nd
Share with your friends :