Udemy – Recruitment & Business Development Hacks [100% off]
Get ready to bill your brains out.
The strategies in this course are by far the #1 reason for my success in the last 5 years.
In that time period, I have gone from new grad entry level recruiter, to staffing & recruitment business owner, to serial entrepreneur, to now having sold my staffing & recruiting business just 2 years after its founding and after 5 total years in the business.
How did I do it?
I became a sponge and soaked absolutely everything up.
I was mentored by some of the best in the business and I very quickly became a hybrid version of my mentors. The owner of the first firm I worked at told me that I am like a sponge– I soak up and use everything that anyone ever tells me.
Little did he know, that was just the beginning.
I have taken those best practices and cutting edge strategies and have since added my own twist. Actually– much more than just a twist. The content of this course is the result of staffing and recruiting sales innovation, trial and error, experimentation, long hours and extremely motivating ‘Why Power’ (ie: supporting my family of 6).
A breakdown of my 5 year journey:
- Started at a small boutique staffing firm in 2011 and stayed for a year– billed $250K, 61 permanent placements
- Moved on to a large multinational IT recruitment firm– was awarded top permanent recruiter honors 3 out of my 6 months. Was fastest person in company history to opt for full commission, discontinuing salary draw.
- Became an independent recruiter under the umbrella of a larger network and built my own small office of 5 recruiters working under me.
- In 2014 I founded LyrGroup, a staffing agency specializing in Engineering, Labor, and Administration.
- Sold LyrGroup in 2016.
- Have worked remotely since 2015 while travelling with my family.
Share with your friends :