Udemy – Persuasion Power & Influence Vol. 2: Magic Words [100% off]
Persuasion is effective communication. The fact is that we influence each other all the time whether we like it or not. Communication is a like a thread that runs through every area of your life.
This course will allow you to quickly speak more persuasively and present your ideas in a more engaging, natural way, that more people understand.
What I’ve done here is provide some of the most effective and easiest to learn words, phrases and patterns that you can plug any content into, whether verbal, written, one on one or presenting to a group.
You’ll learn how to present your ideas, in such a way, that there is virtually no resistance to them, when you use these tools correctly.
I give examples and descriptions of why everything works and how to use them in your life immediately to increase your influence. I think you’ll find yourself surprised at how effective these tools are, to the point where, you’re having several “aha moments” as you go through the material.
When you watch the video above, you will understand why it’s so important to learn how to communicate effectively.
Not only for being more persuasive and getting your way more of the time, but also for improving your relationships!
*Course up to date as of 4/19/16*
People will like you, respect you and want to follow along with you, far more often, when you use these skills.
Here’s Some of What You’ll Be Able to Do When You Enroll in This Course:
- Know How to “Get Past The Guard at The Gate”
- Create New Thoughts, Feelings and Actions in Other People
- Speak More Persuasively
- Avoid Resistance to Your Message
- Make Your Suggestions Easier to ‘Digest’
- Greatly Amplify The Power of Your Message
- Create States of Greater Suggestibility in Your Audience
- Convince Others To Take Action On Your Ideas
- Create Positive Associations With Your Product, Service or Idea
- Follow a Simple Plan For Learning and Applying These Skills
Why else would someone want to learn these skills and become an effective communicator?
Why should you care about being more influential and persuasive?
Here’s a Brief List of Reasons:
- Make More Money
- More Respect/Greater Prestige
- Be at Cause Instead of at Effect
- Recognize When Someone Is Trying to Influence You and Protect Yourself Against Negative Influence
- Be Liked and Trusted By Others
- Have Greater Choice in Your Work and Your Personal Life
- Have The Ability to Effectively Lead People
- Win People Over to Your Way of Thinking
- Influence People to Take Action on Your Ideas
- More Social Influence – Think Dating, Friends, etc.
This course is about more than just how to influence others. It’s going to give you a fresh perspective on what persuasion is and provide powerful, direct methods that will show you how to communicate more effectively and understand other people more fully starting today.
All with a small time investment, starting with as little as 10-15 minutes per day and gradually building to about 30 minutes per day.
Some of the Questions answered in this course:
- How can I quickly learn to have more persuasive speech?
- How can you improve your communication skills?
- What are some tricks for having an interesting conversation with someone you just met?
- Why are communication skills so vital?
- Do I have to pretend or “be someone I’m not” to be persuasive?
- Can you be influential and persuasive and still have integrity?
- How can you reasonably practice these skills with a busy life?
- Is it worth it to take the time to learn these skills?
- What are some of the most effective ways to increase your persuasion skills fast?
What Should I Do Now?
Give the course a chance to help you become a better communicator and increase your ability to persuade and engage others by enrolling today. Effective Communication can truly change your life, it did mine. I’m looking forward to seeing you on the inside when you choose to enroll.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/persuasion-power-influence-vol-2/?couponCode=bestblack5p
Share with your friends :