Udemy – MATLAB Projects with iPhone & iOS Sensors [100% off]
Now you can collect sensor data from your iPhone or Apple iOS device using MATLAB! Impress your friends, build some cool programs, and take your MATLAB skills to a new level with this interactive course. You’ll learn how to capture and utilize data from 5 different sensors without the need to buy additional software or hardware.
Please Note: THIS COURSE IS VERY SIMILAR TO “Build MATLAB Projects with Android Sensors”
Build 6 iPhone Sensor Projects (Source Code Included)
In this course, you will master the MATLAB® Support Package for Apple iOS Sensors by building a unique set of projects which enable you to:
- Build Your Own 3D Compass
- Rotate 3D Objects Using Your Phone
- Detect iPhone Facing Up or Down
- Track Position and Speed of A Car
- Detect Shaking
- Count Your Steps While Walking
Don’t struggle. I’ll show you step-by-step.
Getting set up is a little tricky, but, don’t worry, I’ll walk you through it. And if you have any problems you can ask for help through the discussion forum. I’ll show an easy method to enable and acquire data from all 5 iOS sensors including:
- Acceleration Sensors – Learn how to use abrupt changes in your iPhone’s movement
- Magnetic Field Sensors – Explore magnetic fields used by the compass and other input devices
- Orientation Sensors – See how you can detect your iPhone state and control virtual items
- Angular Velocity Sensors – Detect your iPhone’s movement and use to control software
- Position Sensors – Capture your GPS position and speed and build location based apps
You will learn how easy it is to enable these sensors and acquire data for your MATLAB programs.
in this course, you will get:
- Instructional Videos
- Interactive Exercises
- 6+ Sample Projects
- Source Code
- 24/7 Instructor & Student Access
- 30 Day Guarantee
- Lifetime Course Access
To execute the code and examples, you will need:
- MATLAB R2015a or later, for creating the connection to the application and logging sensor data.
- iOS 8 or later on your device.
- Wifi Network for connecting your computer and iOS device.
There’s no better time to expand your MATLAB skills and use your iPhone to collect and process data. Enroll in this course and get started today!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/matlab-ios-sensors/?couponCode=UFREE
Share with your friends :