Udemy – How To Increase Sales With Local SEO [100% off]
Who Should Take This Course:
- Local business owners
- Small business owners
- Anyone in charge of increasing sales for a local business.
Learn the correct and proven process to rank a Local business in the Local SERPs (Search engine results page). Understand the Local SEO process and how it can help you to reach new customers, increase your visibility, and boost sales. Get an introductory primer on Search Engine Optimization principles and fundamentals.
This course will show you the exact steps required to get your local business to rank higher in your city or town while enjoying improved visibility and increased sales. The course blueprint includes:
- Section 1 Introduction to Local SEO
- Section 2 Getting Started – Claiming your business listing with Google My Business
- Section 3 Creating local citations – understanding NAP (Name Address Phone#)
- Section 4 The importance of customer reviews
- Section 5 Introduction to Keyword Research
- Section 6 Website Optimization
- Section 7 Link Building Primer
- Section 8 Email Marketing – Keeping in touch with your customers
- Section 9 Conclusion
Why Local SEO?
When comparing Local SEO with Traditional SEO, the overall process is similar, the major difference is that Local is based on location or a specific area, while traditional is not. For example, if you have a tennis racket shop in Tampa, FL, you are most likely trying to reach a customer base that is in and around the Tampa (and possibly St. Petersburg) area, but that is it. This reduces your marketing area and allows you to concentrate on the local Tampa area allowing you to be more focused and targeted.
Share with your friends :