Udemy – Excel VBA: A Starter’s Guide for Non-Programmer [100% off]
I am not a Programmer. Why should I learn Macros?
Firstly, you don’t need to be an Excel Guru to take this course, just average Excel skills will do. It’s adjusted for first-time users. Secondly, it will benefit you in automating your Excel work. It saves time and improves efficiency.
But I have heard from colleagues that it takes a lot of time (weeks and months) to actually implement the solutions and benefit from it.
This is what one of our students had to say in context of this-
“I am new to VBA and your index page macro has helped me want to learn more about VBA. I know you didn’t write the macro, but the technique of copy and paste into excel and then adjusting to accommodate the excel macro has helped me a lot.” Dave Wilson, Saint Helens, United Kingdom
Your Question – Why should I take this mini-course on Excel VBA?
Unlike text-book approach, these videos quickly explain the super essentials and actionable steps to get started with Macros – practically. You will learn:
- Essential pre-requisite Settings (Developer tab, Security, File extension etc.)
- Head (start) and Tail (end) of a Macro code for easy identification
- Understanding the nut and bolts of the workspace and key-buttons.
- Record and ways to Run a Macro; Viewing the code
- Understanding the VBA workspace – VB Editor, Project Explorer, Properties Window, Module etc.
- Personal Macro Workbook
A beginner, as well as an advanced user of Macros, must know a specific trick to locate relevant Macro codes through Google search. You will learn:
- A special trick to using Google to locate VBA codes relevant to your work
- Custom edit the code using record technique and VB Editor
We have 16 videos of duration 1 hr in this course.
“I thought you knew me – You solved the exact problem which I face at my office in your course” by Rajesh Dhoot, India, ex-Sr. Manager, Finance and Accounts, Ultratech Cements – An Aditya Birla Group Co.
Your Question – So will I learn Loops, User Forms & Validations?
Our Response – No. This course covers Activate Macro Tab, Know How of Macro Security Setting, Developer Tab Essential Buttons, Head & Tail of Macros, Record & Run, Ways to Run Macros, “3 Magic Word” Technique to find relevant VBA codes from Google, identify and use them without Programming Know How.
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice – over 9 workbooks included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 1 hr. to learn the techniques to implement VBA Codes (Macros) with zero programming know how.
Share with your friends :