Udemy – Excel Pivot Table: Grouping, Calcs, Slicer, Sparklines [100% off]
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses on Excel:
“I would like to tell you that I am very impressed with your courses so far – I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much to keep one’s attention span). The other gem in your training are the shortcuts, I found no other course with the same insights.” by Peter Klugsberger, Australia, ex-McKinsey & Co., served various senior roles (CEO, COO) in various companies
“Course helped me improve my speed and shine among my peers” by Kanish Tuplondhe, Sr Finance Professional, Greater Bank, India
Pivot table is easy to use technique of Excel. Professionals can benefit from the hidden tricks and Ninja hacks –
- Do’s and Donts’
- Understanding logics of the four field areas
- Perform mathematical calculations – Sum, Average, Count
- Perform percentage calculations – % of Row, Column, Grand total
- Grouping Dates into months and years
- Grouping Numbers into standard ranges such as 0-10, 11-20 etc.
- Grouping Text into clusters such as SBUs, Zonal regions
- Understanding new data visualisation features – Sparklines, Slicer, Charts
- Create 100s of customised reports in under 1 minute – using special hack
- 3 Project case studies – Sales data analysis, Closing Stock analysis, Salary & Performance analysis
- Essential settings
- Introduction to PowerQuery & it’s practical application
We have 21 videos of duration 1+ hrs. Through practical examples, they start from the foundation and take you to the Ninja level application.
——————————————————————————————————————-Your Question – Why should I take this mini-course on Excel Pivot Table?
Our Response – Because we cover the following:
- WHEN should we use Pivot Table & what are the essential settings
- Mathematical calculations
- Grouping & Clustering
- Sparklines, Slicer, Charts shortcuts and Ninja hacks
Example – Using Report Filter in Pivot Table to Generating 100s of reports in few seconds
Your Question – So will I learn LookUp, Match, Sort & Filter?
Our Response – No. This course covers Pivot Table Basics to Advanced techniques
“Excellent. I have completed all the videos in one day. I am very impressed by your style of explaining, language methods, and sample data. I am a senior Banker. I am very much interested to learn more tricks from you. I am regularly working in Excel at my Office. Wishing you all the best in your noble job of Excel Excellent Service.” by Gopalakrishnarao, Senior Banker, India
Important information before you join:
• Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
• Video comes with Subtitles
• You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
• I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
• Guided practice – over worksheets included for immediate practice
• Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
• A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 1 hr. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on Excel Pivot Table!
Share with your friends :