Udemy – Excel Conditional Formatting Ninja (Basics to Formula based) [100% off]
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses on Excel:
“I would like to tell you that I am very impressed with your courses so far – I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much to keep one’s attention span). The other gem in your training are the shortcuts, I found no other course with the same insights.” by Peter Klugsberger, Australia, ex-McKinsey & Co., served various senior roles (CEO, COO) in various companies
“I thought you knew me – You solved the exact problem which I face at my office in your course” by Rajesh Dhoot, India, ex-Sr. Manager, Finance and Accounts, Ultratech Cements – An Aditya Birla Group Co.
Automating cell formatting using dynamic conditions help keep an MIS report more user-friendly and functional. This section focuses on Conditional Formatting to highlight cells/ranges with:
- Actual vs. Budget Comparison through Arrows
- Conditional Formatting with Drop-down list based Input
- Data Bars, Color Scales, Icon Sets
- Blanks, Errors, Values, Duplicates
- Formula based (Colored rows based in user input)
- Formula based with AND() – 2-way input Coloring
- Formula based with COUNTIFS() – Highlighting inputs if from restricted list
- User defined complex conditional logic
We have 7 videos of duration 30 mins. Through practical examples, You’ll learn Ninja level application on Excel Conditional Formatting Ninja (Basics to Formula-based)
Your Question – Why should I take this mini-course on Excel?
Our Response – Because we cover the following –
Conditional Formatting is one of the most visually appealing techniques in Excel. It is used extensively to create management dashboards, budget & forecast models.
Example – If you have an MIS Data and you wish to focus on one Element/ Department at a time then you should use Conditional formatting to colour a cell or row based on condition.
Your Question – So will I learn Data Analysis, Pivot table, Sort & Filter?
Our Response – No. This course covers Excel Conditional Formatting Ninja (Basics to Formula-based).
“The courses are really helpful whether in terms of saving time, improving your presentation skills or getting to learn new features. The videos give you the feeling of one to one attention. Moreover, their constant attachment by emailing new tricks is highly appreciating. #thankyouteamyoda” by Arundhati Raychaudhuri, Finance Professional, India
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 30 mins. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on Excel Conditional Formatting Ninja!
Share with your friends :