Udemy – Excel Advanced: VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS [100% off]
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses on Excel:
“I would like to tell you that I am very impressed with your courses so far – I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much to keep one’s attention span). The other gem in your training are the shortcuts, I found no other course with the same insights.” by Peter Klugsberger, Australia, ex-McKinsey & Co., served various senior roles (CEO, COO) in various companies
“I thought you knew me – You solved the exact problem which I face at my office in your course” by Rajesh Dhoot, India, ex-Sr. Manager, Finance and Accounts, Ultratech Cements – An Aditya Birla Group Co.
The top seven functions for data lookup are VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, INDIRECT, and OFFSET. These alone will cover more than 50% of your Excel tasks – data analysis and MIS reporting requirements.
We have 26 videos of duration 2 hrs. Through practical examples, they start from the foundation and take you to the Ninja level application.
Your Question – Why should I take this mini-course on Excel?
Our Response – Because we cover the following –
- WHY should we use a certain formula or technique in a given situation
- What are the alternative approaches to solving the same problem
- Combo formulas and hidden tricks to truly make you a Master of Excel Lookup.
Example – By itself, VLOOKUP is a one-dimensional (1-D) lookup. We take you to Ninja level where you will also learn to use 2-D, 3-D, combo and reverse lookup.
Your Question – So will I learn Pivot table, Sort & Filter?
Our Response – No. This course covers Lookups (1D, 2D, 3D, Combo, Reverse), VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, OFFSET & Conditional Calculations (Sum, Average, Count, and Special Running Total).
“The courses are really helpful whether in terms of saving time, improving your presentation skills or getting to learn new features. The videos give you the feeling of one to one attention. Moreover, their constant attachment by emailing new tricks is highly appreciating. #thankyouteamyoda” by Arundhati Raychaudhuri, Finance Professional, India
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice – over worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 2 hrs. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on Excel Lookup functions!
Share with your friends :