Udemy – Excel 2016 – The Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners [100% off]
“Your Excel skills could land your next job.”
– Fortune Magazine
A study reported in the Wall Street Journal found that 78% of middle-skill jobs require digital skills like Excel and Word. And jobs that require digital skills also pay 13% more than those that don’t.
Are you ready to land your next job and increase your pay by 13%?
This course is designed to teach you the basics and beyond of Excel 2016. It’s perfect for you if you are a beginner or intermediate Excel user who needs to drastically increase your Excel skills to impress your boss, get a raise or even land a new job. Everything in the course is taught step-by-step in an easy, stress-free way.
You’ll start at the very beginning by opening and saving your first Excel document. Then you’ll move on to:
- Create a basic Kitchen Remodel Costs worksheet.
- Learn to use the 7 most popular functions in Excel, including IF functions and VLOOKUP.
- Create professional looking pie charts, bar charts, column charts and more.
- Create a table and a range and sort your data.
- Create pivot charts and tables to do lightening fast analysis of your data.
- Learn to use new features of Excel 2016 including 1-click forecasting and 3D maps.
- Take your Excel skills to a whole new level to impress your boss and (although it’s ultimately up to you) position yourself for the raise or promotion you deserve.
Excel can be challenging to learn. The hardest part is knowing what to learn. This course is designed to teach you the most popular functions and features of Excel that most people wish they knew how to do. This includes the 7 most popular functions, which you’ll learn in this course:
- COUNT & COUNTA
- COUNTIF & COUNTIFS
- AVERAGE & AVERAGEA
- SUM, SUMIF & SUMIFS
- LEFT, RIGHT & MID
Here are more of the most sought after skills in Excel that are included in this course:
- Pie, Column, Bar and Line charts
- Pivot tables
- Pivot charts
- Tons of tips and tricks to make using Excel 2016 easier every day.
So if you’re ready to take your Excel skills to the next level and want to learn in an easy-to-follow way, click the TAKE THIS COURSE button or check out one of the free preview lectures to see if it’s the perfect fit for you.
Share with your friends :