Udemy – EFT Weight Loss Emotional Eating Issues – No Diet [100% off]
Emotional eating is a relatively common problem for both men and women. If you eat in response to your feelings, especially when you are not hungry, you are an emotional eater. Emotional eating means your emotions — not your body — dictate when and/or how much you eat.
Some emotional eaters binge when they are sad or confused; for others, eating can be a way of avoiding thinking about problems or taking the action required to solve them. If we’d eat for comfort by reaching into our crisper drawer, we’d be OK.
Are You an Emotional Eater?
You are an emotional eaters if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you often eat without realizing it?
- Do you ever feel guilty or ashamed after eating?
- Do you eat alone or at odd locations, such as parked in your car outside your home?
- After an unpleasant experience, like a heated argument, do you just go eat?
- Do you crave specific foods when you’re upset, such as always wanting a chocolate bar when you feel mad?
- Do you feel the urge to eat when you watch food being advertised on TV?
- Do you eat when you are tired or bored?
- Does chewing on something make you feel better when you’re down?
In this course, you will learn how to handle the daily emotionally stresses most people experience that leads them to overeat.
Emotional Freedom Techniques, or E.F.T., is an effective tool that can bring successful results for physical, emotional, and health problems. If your fitness or general health needs improvement, there are unresolved emotional issues that need resolving before you can see improvements.
Share with your friends :