Udemy – Complete Guide to Arduino : Make Android RC Car [30% off]
Use Coupon legend15 to get this course for only $15
This is project of remote control car controlled over Bluetooth. The car receives commands from the android application and on the basis of those commands the car performs certain action.
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic Sensor
- L298N Motor Controller
- HC-05 Bluetooth Module
- Car Chassis
I will teach you step by step how to go about building this project. I will also share the code with you so that you can replicate the project yourself.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to measure distance and detect obstacles using HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor
- How to communicate with other devices using Bluetooth
- How to control DC motors using L298N motor controller
- How to integrate components into a complete system
- How to Setup Car chassis to build the body of car
- How to Build circuits using the breadboard
After completing the course you will be familiarized with Arduino and will be able to build your own remote controlled car from scratch and several other projects.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/android-arduino/?couponCode=legend15
Share with your friends :