Udemy – Piano Runs & Fills #2: Play Rolling Cascading Runs for Intro [100% off] Worth $99!
Learn Piano with Rosa – Rosa’s Piano Online School – Teaching 32 Courses!
OVER 10,000 Successful students have already taken my piano online courses sinceJuly 2014 with231 – 5 Star Reviews
Course Updated: November 15, 2015
Piano Runs & Fills: Play Rolling Cascading Runs for Introduction of Songs
Do you often wonder what chord progressions musicians use when they perform at the beginning of their song?
Many musicians love to play the 1625 Chord progression for the introduction of their songs. They create a dreamy atmosphere for the audience to flavor as they listen to the performance.
Many piano players are frustrated when it comes to playing runs, especially when they see that there are lots of notes going up or coming down. They will be forever counting where the notes are and how to keep up with the rhythm?
Do you know that there is a MUCH easier way to play runs?
You do not need to spend all your time counting the notes and tapping the beat to see if you are playing in the rhythm.
Here’s the SECRET of this course: You are going to learn how to play 36 notes beautifully in this rolling cascading run without the need to practice for days to get your notes correct.
What you need is to learn a NEW way of thinking when you play Runs!
1. Learn to see notes in groups.
2. Learn to put the notes in triplets to create a group.
In this course, you will learn the following piano techniques:
1. Piano Technique 1: Play Triplets for each beat
2. Piano Technique 2: Play runs in Rhythm
3. Piano Technique 3: Keep the Sustain pedal on
4. Piano Technique 4: Use Color Chord Augmented +5 for the dominant chord
5. Piano Technique 5: Left hand plays the 1625 Bass line with variation
Follow my 3 Piano Tips:
Piano Tip 1: Use Triplets to create the Rolling Effect
Piano Tip 2: Do not count 36 notes but THINK in Groups
Piano Tip 3: Put the weight on the pinkie when you come down on the triplet
You will learn easy right hand techniques to create flowing beautiful runs without hesitation.
Once you coordinate both Left hand & Right hand in a well coordinated manner, you will be putting these 1625 Rolling Cascading Runs to any songs you with in C Key.
There are 8 Piano Demos and 8 Piano Practices for you to play along!
Come on in and enroll in this course!
Let’s have some fun together,
About Rosa’s Piano Online Course:
- Over 10,000 very happy students already in my classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee and that’s my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Enroll into this course
Share with your friends :