Udemy – Outlook Email Productivity Pro: Speed & Formatting Tricks [100% off]
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses:
“Anyone who wants to exceed the expectations set by himself / Seniors / peers. It is very important to convey the Right ideas in a right format through a right medium. Guns don’t kill as much as Powerpoint bullets. I made my mind to be a Subscriber of all of his courses after seeing his free videos which makes me think that I am actually in a real class and learning it by practising it. ” by Biswajeet Pattnaik , M&A Specialist (Finance and Petrochemical industry), SABIC , Saudi Arabia. “I would like to tell you that I am very impressed with your courses so far – I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much to keep one’s attention span). The other gem in your training are the shortcuts, I found no other course with the same insights.” by Peter Klugsberger, Australia, ex-McKinsey & Co., served various senior roles (CEO, COO) in various companies
Do you wish you could save time by managing your email more effectively? Do you wish you could become more organized and keep better track of all your appointments and the things you need to do? Would you like to manage your email, calendar, tasks and contacts more effectively?
If so, this is the course for you! The short videos will give you a visual overview and provide step by step instructions.
Here’s What we got in store for you in this course:
- Sending Emails – Shortcuts #1
- Sending Emails – Shortcuts #2
- Read Receipt and Delivery Receipt settings
- Efficient email subject lines
- Using Thesaurus to rephrase existing words
- Setting Text Styles to save email formatting time #1
- Setting Text Styles to save email formatting time #2
- Segmenting your email using Horizontal line
- Email Signature
- Using Tables in email
- Clever Paragraph trick
- Quick Parts – Create reusable text in emails
- Quick Steps Demo – Automate recurring tasks
- Quick Steps #1
- Quick Steps #2
- Creating Email Template (OFT)
- Using AutoCorrect Options
- Emailing Groups
- Delay email sending
- Schedule an email for future delivery
We have 20 videos of duration 72 mins (in one sitting). Through practical examples, You’ll learn advanced application on Outlook for increasing productivity.
Your Question – Why should I take this mini-course on Outlook?
Our Response – The course is structured such that you can find your most immediate need and start right there. Take this course as an organizational and productivity exercise. And when you are finished, you’ll notice yourself spending less time digging around for lost emails and contacts, and more time doing your real job.
Prepare to get Organized!
Your Question – So will I learn all Outlook?
Our Response – No. This course covers Speed & Formatting Tricks of Outlook
“The courses are really helpful whether in terms of saving time, improving your presentation skills or getting to learn new features. The videos give you the feeling of one to one attention. Moreover, their constant attachment by emailing new tricks is highly appreciating. #thankyouteamyoda” by Arundhati Raychaudhuri, Finance Professional, India
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 72 mins (in one sitting) for a benefit of lifetime through Outlook Email Productivity Pro: Speed & Formatting Tricks
Share with your friends :