Udemy – Music Theory Level 2: Chord Progressions and Song Writing [100% off]
- Course created by a Udemy instructor with good record of quality courses!
- Join almost 3000 of my Udemy students and enroll today.
This class is for those who are looking to learn more about music theory and know the basic concepts covered in Music Theory Level 1. You should know about key signatures, how to write basic chord progressions and melodies before taking this course.
Level: 5 (Intermediate)
What You Will Learn– Learn about the proper names of the scale degrees in a given key.
– Learn about the different minor scales and key signatures.
– Learn, identify, and write less common chord progressions.
– Learn about substitution chords.
– Learn about secondary dominant chords
– Learn about modulation.
Share with your friends :