Udemy – Microsoft Project: How to Create Your Project Plan [100% off] Worth $299!
Welcome to MICROSOFT PROJECT OFFICALLY APPRECIATED Training!
- More than 5,000 students enrolled
- Course Completion Certificate is provided.
- Learn practical implications of MS Project
- 4+ Hours of Comprehensive Content
- Learn HOW TO SAVE THOUSANDS of DOLLARs in your projects
Note that, this course provides:
- 30 Days FULL REFUND of your money is guaranteed if you will not be satisfied of this course
By enrolling in this course, you will be able to:
- Enroll in a MICROSOFT PROJECT APPRECIATED Training
- Create your project plans in MS Project STEP-BY-STEP
- Save THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in your projects by fixing utilization problems
- Learn how to create a project plan through a real-world project example
- Get prompt answers & support from the instructor within 24 hours!
- Learn what you should have before creating your project plan in MS Project
- Test yourself with quizzes at the end of the sections
- Earn 4 PDUs if you are a PMP already
This course is for every professional who wants to use Microsoft Project. Microsoft Project has several features to discover. However, for creating a project plan, you do not need to know all these features. You will know the essentials and most tricky features of Microsoft Project!
THIS IS NOT A “This feature does this”, “This function enables this” COURSE. YOU WILL LEARN STEP BY STEP CREATION OF A PROJECT PLAN THROUGH A REAL PROJECT EXAMPLE.
Course starts with what you should have prior to creating your project plan in Microsoft Project. Then customization of Microsoft Project for yourself is described in second section.
From third section onward, creation of a project plan is described step by step in an example scenario. Tasks are created, dependencies of tasks are defined, resources of a project are created, calendars and exceptions of resources are set and then tasks are assigned to resources step by step.
Do you have utilization problems and exceeding costs in your projects? Learn how to fix utilization problems with this course. With team planner view of Microsoft Project, fixing utilization problems are described in detail. With opted better alternatives, you can save money in your projects! Learn how to perform same activities within same duration, with better utilization and less money.
If you are a PMP already, you can submit 4 PDUs by taking this course in category B: Continuing Education.
Share with your friends :