Udemy – How To Incorporate Your Business on Your Own: Quick & Easy [81% off] Worth $149!
★ JOIN MORE THAN 680 PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY LEARNED HOW TO INCORPORATE THEIR BUSINESS ON THEIR OWN ★
Are you thinking of starting a business but don’t know where to start?
If you find yourself on this page, that means you have already taken the first step toward starting your business.
Starting a business is already a confusing process, so why complicate the matter further by adding high fees from attorneys when you can do it on your own?
Our course cuts down the middleman and provides easy and convenient instructions for businesspersons and entrepreneurs who are starting a business.
This course is a quick and easy overview of the 7 necessary steps you need to take in incorporating your business.
I will teach you how to form your own Limited Liability Company (LLC) or Corporation without a lawyer, choose a name, file a fictitious business name, file Articles of Organization or Articles of Incorporation, create Operating Agreement or Bylaws, apply for an EIN, file Statement of Information, and how to get business licenses and permits.
By enrolling in this course, you can get all of your questions answered by a business lawyer.
- Naming your business – how to search and find the best name for your business
- Filing a fictitious business name – if you are operating your business under a name that is different than the one you incorporate under
- Filing Articles of Organization or Articles of Incorporation – the first formal step necessary in incorporating your business
- Creating an Operating Agreement or Bylaws – an agreement among the members of your business governing member duties and obligations
- Getting an Employer Identification Number (EIN) – a number assigned by the IRS that is used for most of your business needs
- Filing a Statement of Information – a necessary form that needs to be filed every 2 years; think of this as a yearly census for your business
- Getting business licenses and permits
WHAT YOU GET
- Over 20 video lectures clearly explaining the steps necessary in starting your business!
- Templates and forms necessary to creating a business
- Video overlay of a California lawyer personally teaching you
- Unlimited Questions You Can Get Answered by a Business Attorney
- Quick Actionable Resources & Links to help you quickly incorporate your business
- Certificate of Completion
- Discounts on future courses
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our course for any reason whatsoever, we will offer you a full refund. No questions asked.
What are you waiting for?
What are you waiting for? Every day you wait is costing you money!
Don’t forget that this course is covered by Udemy’s 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – so you don’t have anything to lose.
Share with your friends :