Udemy – Create Database Applications Using MS Access 2013 [100% off]
This MS Access 2013 course was designed to be easily understood by absolute beginners and at the same time offer value to somewhat proficient users of Microsoft Access.
The course focuses on equipping you with the hands-on skills required to develop database applications with MS Access in as little time as possible.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the confidence required to get you started with developing your own database applications.
What’s in it for you?
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Develop database applications by solving a real world problem.
- Create MS Access objects: tables, forms, queries, macros and reports
- Develop SQL Queries to retrieve and manipulate data from your tables
- Easily import data from Microsoft Excel to MS Access
- Quickly format forms, and restrict data that is entered into your tables.
- Create a switchboard for easy navigation around your database
This course was structured to first teach you the fundamentals of database design and then guide you on a step-by-step basis on how to design and create your own database applications
You do not need any prior technical or programming experience to fully participate in this course, you just need the patience and willingness to learn.
You’ll have access to the detailed step-by-step Lab Exercises that will guide you through developing the various application components.
There are quizzes at the end of each new concept learnt to validate the knowledge and skills you would have gained.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/create-db-apps-using-ms-access-2013/?couponCode=MSDB
Share with your friends :