Udemy – Changing Step: A Guide to Successful Military Transitions [100% off]
Terminating your Military Service and transitioning back into Civilian life can be a challenging process – whether you served your country for 1 year, or whether you completed the full 22.
Leaving the Military can be overwhelming and confusing, however there are a series of steps that you can take to make your transition smoother and far more effective. There are the steps that we’ll be exploring throughout this course.
This course primarily focusses on the mental aspects of preparing for Civilian life in order to make fewer unnecessary mistakes, to prepare for the future and learn from someone who has already made a successful Military career transition.
While it only takes a year (or so) to leave the Military, it can often take a lifetime to get the Military out of ex-Military personnel – which can sometimes come at the cost of their relationships, their physical health, mental & emotional health and even on a financial level.
By the end of the course you will:
- Become aware of the main difficulties to expect when leaving the Military.
- Understand the problems that many face upon terminating military service.
- Have a strong framework for basing all future decisions upon.
- Understand the 7 key steps for effective Military transitions.
- Have access to online peer support from the course instructor.
- Be confident of your next steps to take in your new civilian life.
Whether you served in the Military for 1 day or 22 years, this course will present you with a wide range of practical life principles, keys and strategies for engaging more effectively in your new civilian life.
The course is partnered with a 100% Money back Guarantee within 30 days of purchase, and all course proceeds go directly towards Solid Grounds future efforts. Alternatively, the course is free to ALL former military personnel (please send me a direct message for link).
Share with your friends :