Udemy – CAPM Exam Complete Training-35 Hours Ultimate CAPM Course [100% off] Worth $299!
Do Not Waste Your Time and Money! Enroll in the most comprehensive online CAPM training.
- More than 2,000 students enrolled in this course and passed the CAPM exam.
- 35+ Hours of Comprehensive Content
- Course Completion Certificate is provided
Note that, this course provides:
- Lifetime access
- 30 Days FULL REFUND of your money is guaranteed if you will not be satisfied of this course
By enrolling in this course, you will be able to:
- Earn 35 PDU (Contact Hours) requirement of PMI to enroll in CAPM Exam
- Learn theoretical concepts with real-world project examples
- Learn how to apply for CAPM exam without having a PMI audit!
- Test yourself with a FULL CAPM Exam at the end of the course
- Get prompt answers & support from the instructor within 24 hours!
- Practice with more than 750 questions
- Practice questions by knowledge area and rationales
- Participate in active discussions with other CAPM candidates & participants became CAPM & PMP.
- Get downloadable handouts and materials during course
- Get special offer to my other courses
You do not have to pay a lot for CAPM training. By taking this course, you will have life-time access to CAPM course and you will enroll in the training based on your schedule anywhere and anytime you wish.
You will be able also meet the 23 PDU Hours Requirement of PMI to get CAPM certification. (This course provides 35 PDU Contact Hours)
This course includes concepts of project management. By taking this course, you will be very well prepared for CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) exam. This course tells the theoretical concepts of project management in detail as other CAPM courses. What differs this course from other CAPM courses is its examples and real-life samples for the concepts described during the course.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS EASILY WITH REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES.
In each section, information and definition of the topics are covered and followed by real-life project examples in order to illustrate the concepts better.
Each section includes at least 10 questions and these questions are answered with explanations in videos.
This course covers 10 project management areas and 5 process management groups defined by Project Management Institute (PMI) and compliant with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK5).
5 Project Management Process Groups:
Initiating Process Group
Planning Process Group
Executing Process Group
Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
Closing Process Group
10 Knowledge Areas:
Human Resources Management
Besides, course also provides tips and tricks for passing the CAPM exam.
Although the course is designed for passing the CAPM Exam, anyone who wants to excel in Project Management can take this course.
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK, CAPM and PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute.
Share with your friends :