Udemy – CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional 2 [100% off]
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification granted by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)².
The CISSP is an objective measure of excellence. It’s the most globally recognized standard of achievement in the industry. And this cybersecurity certification was the first information security credential to meet the strict conditions of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
To qualify for this cybersecurity certification, you must have:
- At least five years of cumulative, paid, full-time work experience
- In two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
The CISSP exam tests your competence in eight domains. Think of the domains as specific knowledge areas you need to know based on your experience and education.
The domains draw from a range of information security topics within the (ISC)² Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
Here’s a closer look at the CISSP domains and how they’re weighted on the exam:
1. Security and Risk Management 16%
2. Asset Security 10%
3. Security Engineering 12%
4. Communication and Network Security 12%
5.Identity and Access Management 13%
6. Security Assessment and Testing 11%
7. Security Operations 16%
8. Software Development Security10%
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/cissp-test-2/?couponCode=FREECOUPON
Share with your friends :