Are you not sure what carb cycling is for fat loss?
Are you unclear of where to start when it comes to carb cycling macro percentages?
Are you finally ready for a bulletproof approach to burning fat and keeping it off for good?
If so then keep reading!
95% of people who go on a diet will regain the weight back within a few months or years.
To be successful with weight loss you must do something different than everyone else.
You see, most people fall victim to the dieting trap.
It goes a little something like this:
- A company that cares nothing about you sells you on the latest diet plan or pill.
- You try out this diet with some initial success.
- Two weeks later, at your friend’s birthday party, you binge eat on some delicious food that you’ve been craving to eat.
- You feel guilty about yourself for cheating on your diet.
- Then a few weeks later when you’re feeling better about yourself, you try it again and the cycle repeats itself.
The problem isn’t you—it’s the diet!
Most diet plans don’t work against your body’s key fat burning hormones not with them!
That’s why it’s inevitable for most diet plans to fail!
It’s only a matter of time before you deplete these hormones and once you do you’re fighting a big uphill battle. You’re constantly going to feel hungry and irritable—no wonder why so many people aren’t successful with diets!
Instead what you must do is be strategic with your nutritional approach. There are times when you should push down on the gas pedal and other times when you need to ease off of it.
Sadly most people floor it all the time!
You don’t drive that way and you shouldn’t diet that way either.
This is where carb cycling comes into play.
With carb cycling we’re going to strategically manipulate your carbohydrate intake to work with your body’s key fat burning hormones.
This means that there will be times when you’re eating a low amount of carbs and times when you’re eating a higher amount of carbs.
This allows you to have your cake and eat it too because eating your favorite foods is all part of the plan!
Your friends will wonder how it’s even possible!
Who Am I?
My name is Thomas Rohmer and I have a Kinesiology degree from the University of North Texas, experience working as a personal trainer, and I’ve self-published 13 different health and fitness books.
Over the years, I’ve seen a lot of the things that people commonly struggle with when it comes to reaching their health and fitness goals. That’s why I always make sure to craft my advice and programs in a way that thinks of potential problems in advance and then solves them.
I don’t care about what should work on paper, I care about what actually works for real people who have normal jobs.
I love sharing my unique knowledge with others who are eager to learn and get started. I hope to inspire you to take action and achieve your health goals!
Why Do I Need to Take This Course?
You need to take this course if you’re finally ready to lose weight once and for all.
You can leave this page and hope for the best. Hope that everything will work out. That you’ll be able to lose weight and keep it off.
Or you can stop wishing and finally get your hands on the right information. Put yourself in the right vehicle that’ll lead you to dieting success and help you maintain that success for good.
Imagine being done with diets, pills, powders, and other supplements for good.
Imagine what you’ll look and feel like.
This is the last diet plan that you’ll ever need because it actually works!
- What Carb Cycling Is for Fat Loss or Muscle Gain
- Learn How a High-Carb Diet for Weight Loss is Optimal
- Difference Between Simple and Complex Carbohydrates
- How to Use Key Hormones to Your Advantage Such as Leptin
- How Many Calories You Need to Eat to Start Burning Fat Today
- How Much Protein, Carbs, and Fat You Need to Eat to Lose Weight
- How to Use Carb Cycling for Muscle Gain
- The Easiest Way to Track and Measure Your Calories and Macros
- Optional Cardio and Weight Workouts You Can Do with Carb Cycling
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/carb-cycling/?couponCode=CARB_CYCLING
Share with your friends :