BEHAVIORAL FINANCE is a relatively new area of study.
Blending together psychology and finance, this subject came about as professors and practitioners of both professions found themselves faced with an inescapable truth:
PEOPLE ARE EMOTIONAL ABOUT MONEY!
Not only are people emotional about money, but this emotion and the misjudgement that it causes has a huge negative affect on the average person’s finances.
Understanding the Psychology of Human Misjudgement, made popular by Warren Buffett’s right hand man Charlie Munger, will help you to make better financial decisions, be a better investor, and help you build wealth much faster.
In this course you will learn:
1. Why people are bad with money and you don’t have to be
2. How to be a better investor
3. How to make rational financial decisions
4. How to build wealth steadily over time with low risk
5. How to overcome common psychological errors that lead to bad financial decisions
6. Much more
Join the course and use your new understanding of Behavioral Finance to make better investing decisions and build more wealth faster than anyone that does not understand these fundamentals principles!
Share with your friends :