Udemy – Beginner’s guide to creating a Ghost powered blog [100% off]
Ghost is an open source, easy to learn alternative to WordPress for creating blogs.
If you’re a writer looking for a way to express yourself, Ghost is for you. You’ll be able to focus on your writing, not on the tools you need to write.
You should take this course if you want to create a blog, but you are intimidated by WordPress heavier Content Management Systems.
At the end of this course, you will be able to take advantage of Ghost’s features to produce a great looking, high quality blog, and posts to your blog.
Topics covered include:
- What a blog is
- Choosing a topic
- When Ghost is the right blogging tool for you
- When you may want to use a tool other than Ghost
- Creating a free Introductory account at Ghost
- Introduction to the Ghost User Interface (UI)
- Getting started with Ghost
- Using Markdown for formatting
- Adding content
- Adding links
- Adding images
- Using Imgbb for images
- Why you should purchase your own Domain Name
- How to add your Domain Name to your Ghost blog
Share with your friends :