This course is practice test with multiple choices questions related to AWS (Amazon Web Service) Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam. AWS is aimed for professionals with knowledge in designing distributed applications & systems on the Amazon Web Service platform.
- Designing & deploying scalable, highly available, & fault tolerant systems.
- Lift & Shift to AWS a current available on-premises application.
- In & out of data to and from AWS.
- Master AWS best practices.
- Identifying cost required for AWS implementation.
- At least a one year of knowledge in the AWS framework.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Able to identify AWS requirements.
- Knowledge in deploying Hybrid systems with AWS components.
- Ability to give the best practices for implementing a secure and reliable AWS platform.
Real Exam Summary
- Questions are multiple choice.
- Exam duration is one hr and 20 min.
- The exam can be taken in several languages.
- This course consists of questions and answers related to AWS certification exam.
- This course contains multiple choice exams covering all objectives of the AWS Associate exam.
- Contents include quizzes and Videos of the quizzes.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/aws-test-practice/?couponCode=COUPONFREELIMITED
Share with your friends :