Udemy – AWS: Amazon Web Service Associate Practice Test Part 2 [100% off]
This course AWS (Amazon Web Service) Certified Solutions Architect – Associate contains exams with multiple choice questions to simulate a similar environment and exam difficulty to help you pass the real exam. AWS targets professionals with knowledge in designing distributed applications and systems on the Amazon Web Service platform.
- Designing & deploying scalable, highly available, & fault tolerant systems.
- Lift & Shift to AWS a current available on-premises application.
- In & out of data to and from AWS.
- Master AWS best practices.
- Identifying cost required for AWS implementation.
- 1 year AWS framework experience.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Able to identify AWS requirements.
- Knowledge in deploying Hybrid systems with AWS components.
- Ability to give the best practices for implementing a secure and reliable AWS platform.
Real Exam Summary
- Questions are multiple choice.
- Exam duration is one hr and 20 min.
- The exam can be taken in several languages.
- This course consists of questions and answers related to AWS certification exam.
- This course contains multiple choice exams covering all objectives of the AWS Associate exam.
- Contents include quizzes.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/aws-test-2/?couponCode=FREEOCTOBER
Share with your friends :