Automatic Coin operated Weight Measuring Machine using Arduino
(Load Cell Interfacing with Arduino)
This guide will help you make Arduino Coin Operated Automatic Weight Measuring Machine in a Step by Step Manner
This Course will teach you how to Make your own Arduino Coin Operated Automatic Weight Measuring Machine and interface Load Cells with Arduino, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside this circuit is, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the Load Cell Module and ending with resistors and Leds.
You will know what is the actual working principle of Load Cells and how to interface and configure it correctly so that you can read data from it and convert this data to weight in Grams, Ounces or Kilograms and display the output data on LCD, 7 Segment display or any other type of display of your choice
After this course you will be able to make your own Fully Functional Coin operated Automatic Weight Measuring Machine that you can place in any public place, to make passive income, or to use it to measure your own weight from time to time instead of buying a weight measuring machine
What you will learn in this Course
– How to make Arduino Coin Operated Automatic Weight Measuring Machine
– How to Deal with Load Cells Using Arduino.
– How to read data from Load Cell and display it on LCD or 7 Segment Display.
– How to interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino.
– How Arduino Can make your life easier.
– How to Program, burn a code and wire Arduino and Load Cell.
– What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects.
-This Course will cover how to use the circuits and codes to make passive income by creating a state of the art device that you can place in public places to gain money by offering automatic weight measuring service with this coin operated device.
Share with your friends :