Self-driving cars, have rapidly become one of the most transformative technologies to emerge. Fuelled by Deep Learning algorithms, they are continuously driving our society forward, and creating new opportunities in the mobility sector.
Deep Learning jobs command some of the highest salaries in the development world. This is the first, and only course which makes practical use of Deep Learning, and applies it to building a self-driving car, one of the most disruptive technologies in the world today.
Learn & Master Deep Leaning in this fun and exciting course with top instructor Rayan Slim. With over 28000 students, Rayan is a highly rated and experienced instructor who has followed a “learn by doing” style to create this amazing course.
You’ll go from beginner to Deep Learning expert and your instructor will complete each task with you step by step on screen.
By the end of the course, you will have built a fully functional self-driving car fuelled entirely by Deep Learning. This powerful simulation will impress even the most senior developers and ensure you have hands on skills in neural networksthat you can bring to any project or company.
This course will show you how to:
- Use Computer Vision techniques via OpenCV to identify lane lines for a self-driving car.
- Learn to train a Perceptron-based Neural Networkto classify between binary classes.
- Learn to train Convolutional Neural Networksto identify between various traffic signs.
- Train Deep Neural Networksto fit complex datasets.
- Master Keras, a power Neural Network library written in Python.
- Build and traina fully functional self driving car to drive on its own!
No experience required. This course is designed to take students with no programming/mathematics experience to accomplished Deep Learning developers.
This course also comes with all the source code and friendly support in the Q&A area.
Share with your friends :