Udemy – Angular 4 (2+) Master Class for Beginners [100% off]
[COURSE UPDATE – July 12]: Added a new section on authentication and authorization.
Angular is one of the leading frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular 2+.
In Angular Crash Course for Beginners, Mosh, author of several best-selling Udemy courses, takes you on a fun, hands-on and pragmatic journey to master the fundamentals of Angular.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Establish yourself as a front-end developer and get the job you want
- Use TypeScript to build Angular apps
- Display data and handle events
- Modify DOM elements dynamically
- Build re-usable components
- Use built-in directives
- Build custom directives
- Format data using pipes
- Create custom pipes
- Build forms (template-driven and reactive)
- Consume HTTP services
- Handle HTTP errors properly
- Use Reactive Extensions and observables to handle asynchrony
- Implement routing and navigation
- Implement authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Deploy your applications (coming soon)
- Build real-time apps with Firebase (coming soon)
- Use dependency injection to write loosely-coupled, testable code
- Troubleshoot common compile-time and run-time errors
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Apply best practices when building Angular apps
- And more…
If you’re looking for a course that explains whats, hows and more importantly, whys, look no further. Mosh knows the mindset of students new to Angular and knows how to take you from zero to hero.
He also shows you lots and lots of common compile-time and run-time errors that you may encounter on a daily basis. You’ll understand what these errors are and how to fix them.
So, by the end of watching this course, you will have a good and in-depth understanding of Angular and you’ll be able to build client applications on your own.
With that level of understanding, YOU will be the developer in the team who can explain how Angular works to others in the team.
Every section includes a few bite–sized videos, and concludes with a coding exercise to help you master what you learn in that section.
All the examples and exercised are picked from real websites that you use on a daily basis, like Twitter, Facebook, StackOverflow, etc.
If you’ve taken any of Mosh’s courses before, you know what you get. He is very passionate, clear and concise in his teaching. Every section and every lecture has been perfectly thought through to lead you on a step-by-step journey from zero to hero.
So, if you’re a busy developer, don’t have 10+ hours to spend on learning Angular and are looking for a compact, yet in-depth course that teaches you the fundamentals of Angular, look no further. Enroll in the course now and start coding!
Share with your friends :