Udemy – Amazon EC2 Bootcamp (with elastic load balancers included) [100% off]
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers.
With 47 lecturesand over 6.5 hoursof on-demand content, this is the most comprehensive courseon Amazon EC2 on Udemy.
This course will teach you everything about Amazon EC2and Elastic Load Balancers.
You’ll get lifetime access to all videos, with a 30-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee, and acertificate of completion!
Watch this course:
- to move from being a beginner to an expert at Amazon EC2
- to add a valuable skill to your Resume
- to improve your prospects at getting a better project at your office, and even landing a better job
- features hands-on lab exercises for every topic
- contains links to articles and code samples
- does not require you to have any programming or Linux knowledge
- features an instructor who quickly responds to every question and feels great about your success!
The course also features 11 lectures for free preview, so you can get started right now.
In this course, you’ll learn the following topics in depth:
- AWS Regions and Availability Zones– the fundamental blocks of Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)– golden images used to create EC2 Instances
- EC2 Instance Sizes and Types– different combinations of storage, CPU and memory for EC2 Instances
- EC2 Purchasing Options– Reserved / On-demand / Scheduled / Spot – choose the one that meets your application demands
- How to launch Windows and Linux Instances
- How to connect to your instance from Windows and Linux computers
- Monitoring EC2 instances
- Security Groups – virtual firewalls for EC2 Instances
- EBS Volumes and Snapshots– block storage (virtual hard drives) for EC2 Instances
- Deep dive of T2 Instances– the most popular EC2 Instance type
- EC2 Key Pairs– can’t connect to EC2 instance without these!
- Elastic IP Address– static IP addresses for EC2 Instances
- Elastic Network Interfaces– virtual network interfaces for EC2 Instances (like Ethernet cards on physical computers)
- Placement Groups– a logical grouping for EC2 Instances
- EC2 Instance Metadata – data about EC2 Instances
- Concept of Elastic Load Balancers– improve the availability of your web applications
- Classic Load Balancers– simple load balancer, can be setup and made live in minutes
- Application Load Balancers – intelligent next-generation load balancer for EC2 Instances
I’m confident this course will meet and exceed your expectations, I’ll see you on the inside!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/amazon-ec2/?couponCode=AWSEC2
Share with your friends :