Udemy – #11 Hand Coordination – Flowing Ballad 9 – Because He Lives [100% off]
#11 Hand Coordination – Transfer Chord Technique – Play Flowing Ballad 9 to a song: Because He Lives in C Key & Bb Key
Many students struggle with hand coordination. They stop and go when they play. This lead to a lot of frustration.
In this course, I show you how to overcome the difficulty of hand coordination.
Here’s My Secret to EZ Hand Coordination: Play One Hand at a Time
- This will relax your brain
- Your brain will send signals to your hands easily
Use Rosa’s Unique Technique: Transfer Chord Technique
- Begin with LH
- Start with 3 tones – open 10th sound
- Continue with RH
- Play double tones on RH as you play more color tones
Song: Because He Lives
Procedure of this course:
1. This course is designed to ‘help’ students apply ONE Specific Piano Technique – the Flowing Ballad 9 Transfer Chord Technique to He is Lord.
2. From my own experience of teaching, I notice that students need to DRILL one technique at a time to their songs so that the technique can become ‘automatic’ in their playing. The series of video clips are prepared in slow motion and normal tempo so that students can practice, practice, and practice until they feel very comfortable in using the technique easily to songs.
3. In order that students can come away with confidence in Mastering the Flowing Ballad 9 Transfer Chord Technique, the steps shown are very thorough and systematic in the video clips and explained clearly in the lectures. All that is left is for students to have FUN practising them at the piano!
This course will give you:
1. Many great piano tips of how you can turn boring arpeggios into professional sounding ballads.
2. This Flowing Ballad 9 is one that you want to MASTER! You can then apply them easily whenever you want to and it always sounds great.
3. My Secret Piano Tip of using 2 Hands to get out of the boring rut of LH repeated patterns. Many concert pianists use this kind of techniques and that’s how they ‘flow’ in their piano playing.
4. Learn how to play the Ballad Flowing 9 in 8th notes.
5. Use the Color chord piano tip to put color tones into your ballad arpeggios playing.
6. Watch, copy and play, play, play. That’s what this course is about!
7. With that foundation, you can go and experiment the idea and create your own Ballad 9 with variations!
Share with your friends :