Udemy – Circle of 5ths L3 – Compose your first Song & Improvise [100% off] Worth $199!
Welcome to the course on Circle of 5ths Level 3!
I’m so happy you’re here.
Welcome to the course on Circle of 5ths Level 3! I designed this course for anyone who wants to compose his/her first song using the Circle of 5ths.
You don’t need to know a lot of music theory to write your own song. Even a total beginner can do this.
What you need to know is that there is a musician inside you waiting for you to discover.
Maybe you have always thought that you are not musical Well, you are going to be in for a big surprise! You are going to learn NEW & EASY Tricks to create melodic lines using Pentatonic tones.
We are going to Rock with your first Solo!
Whether you play piano, the keyboard, guitar or ukulele, you are going to start improvising and creating melody lines for your solos.
It’s a dream for many people to be able to write their first song of their life!
This course will help musicians at all levels but for beginners, you can just stay in the Key of C.
In this course, you are going to use the Circle of 5ths to identify all the 12 Major Pentatonic Scales easily! You don’t need to refer to any charts or look up any music scale books. The Circle is all you need!
You may ask: Why the Pentatonic tones?
Pentatonic melodies are easy to sing! There are no dissonant intervals between these pitches.
This is a scale that a lot of guitar players use to solo with and to improvise on.
Here’s the secret: For beginners to make music easily, to create solo lines that sound melodic, you need to avoid the 2 tones that clash in the scale. This is what this course is about!
- You are going to play around with these 5 tones around, making them long and short, moving them up and down to put them into rhythm & musical phrases.
- You are going to be so surprised how easy it is to write the first line of your solo using only these 5 tones.
- Using these Pentatonic Tones, you can also create runs and fills that you can freely put into your music to wow you audience.
- You will learn the rhythmic pattern of 4/4, 3/4 and 6/8
To add extra bonuses to the course, you will learn to play 5 songs that are written in Pentatonic Tones.
For the advanced musicians, you will learn to improvise over these songs in different Keys using different Pentatonic scales.
You don’t need to be afraid of improvising anymore or be scared of playing lousy music because in the pentatonic scale, all the tones sound good with no clashes when you improvise them over a set of chord progressions.
In the Circle of 5ths Level 3 Course:
7 Parts in Pentatonic Music Theory & Practice:
- Part 1 – Circle of 5ths Formula for Major Pentatonic Scales
- Part 2 – Fun Ear Training
- Part 3 – 7 Fun Solo Improvisation – Sing / Hum to the Pentatonic tones in Runs
- Part 4 – First Line of Songs – Pentatonic Tones
- Part 5 – How to Compose your first line
- Part 6 – Songs written in Petatonic Tones
- Part 7 – Improvise over the Pentatonic Songs
5 Fun Ear Training to imprint the Pentatonic Sounds into your heart
7 Fun Solo Improvisation
20 Guiding Rules when playing Pentatonic sounds
9 Fun Activities for you to practice the Pentatonic sounds
By the end of the course, you will have the confidence to create your first solo and be proud of playing your first piece of composition!
My students are having fun in here. Join us and enroll into this course to make your dream come true,
Share with your friends :