This course distills research from psychology and neuroscience from all over the world into lessons and steps that you can take to become more self-confident.
Become Self-Confident and Set Yourself Up for Success
- Challenge self-doubts effectively
- Understand and develop ‘growth mindsets’
- Identify thinking errors and generate alternative beliefs
- Manage feelings of anxiety
- Lean into uncomfortable feelings
- Use positive emotions to raise confidence
- Use ‘tiny habits’ to build up confidence
- Learn to leave your comfort zone
- Use long-term strategies to improve confidence
- Harness your social environment
- Stop social comparison
- Build a detailed confidence action plan
Get a full-fledged self-confidence course that covers every single factor that contributes self-confidence.
Self-confidence is an important factor for how far we get in life. Because self-confidence is part of you achieving your goals, reaching your dreams, creating the life you want. When you start building your self-confidence, you take one of the most important steps towards a successful and fulfilled life. In this course you’ll learn how to build self-confidence – based on the scientific research in psychology and neuroscience.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/science-of-self-confidence/?couponCode=zero