Udemy – Build a Photo Blog with Ruby on Rails [100% off] Worth $99!
In this intermediate Ruby on Rails development course you will learn how to create a rails application from scratch and implement all of the code necessary for creating a photo uploading feature for a blog. This includes: creating and scaffolding the rails application with full CRUD functionality, building out theupload configuration files and dynamic sizing methods, connecting to the Amazon S3 CDN server for both uploading and downloading files for the application, building out the view files in the application torender the images, and much more. At the end I’ve also included an introduction to RSpec testing and how to integrate it into the application.
The frameworks, systems, and libraries you will learn how to use in this course are:
- Ruby on Rails, version 4.2
- Carrierwave for file upload processing
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) CDN API for storing and retrieving image files
- Figaro for secure credential management
- Fog for AWS API connections
- Rspec for automated testing
- MiniMagick for dynamically manipulating file sizes
- ActiveRecord for managing database migrations and queries
- And the processes associated with building a real Ruby on Rails web application!