Better Business Emails
Writing for Success! Better Business Emails for ESL Students is an introductory course to writing business emails to help you to succeed. Whether you’re looking for work or in work already, being able to write professional sounding business emails separates you from the rest.
There are 14 lectures, quizzes, and exercises you can download to practice what you watch. I am also very happy to help any students who are having trouble understanding the ideas. The course is split up into sections as follows:
- Section 1: Introduction to Better Business Emails
- Section 2: Start (and finish) as you mean to go on.
- Section 3: The Main Body.
- Section 4: Getting your English right.
- Section 5: Finishing it all off.
- Section 6: Rounding everything off.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- write great subject lines.
- know what openings to use.
- write concise, emails that are easy to write.
- use the correct closing phrases.
- look for problems when proofreading
Who should take this course
Please do not enroll if you only have a basic knowledge of English. If you don’t understand this description, you will not understand the lectures.
This is a course for ESL students with an intermediate to upper-intermediate English (CEF – A2 to B2). If you are at an advanced level (C1 to C2), but you have trouble with emails, you will find this useful too.
Secondly, this is a general course giving you tips and strategies to help you improve your business emails. These might be asking for information, writing to a client, or answering an email from your boss. Also, you will not get lots of sample emails in this course, but you do get lots of quizzes and exercises to help you practice what I teach.
Go to the top of the page and enroll today; you could be taking your first step towards a better job and/or more money. You can get the course at the incredibly low price of $19. This price is a special, introductory offer and will increase in one month to $49.